RARELY AVAILABLE OCEANFRONT OPPORTUNITY in PRESTIGIOUS DIAMOND HEAD - Dramatic Waterfront Setting & Sweeping Ocean Views! Over 3,500 sq ft townhome residence with a generous floor plan, including a spacious covered lanai ideal for dining, entertaining and enjoying awe-inspiring ocean views. Features wide seamless glass windows, extensive use of Koa wood cabinetry & finishes, Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances and a steam-convection oven. A comfortable library, guest bedroom with separate entry area & a large laundry room complete this smartly designed oceanfront townhome. Located on the second floor of a unique 4-unit townhome complex, within steps to Diamond Head lookout, Kapiolani Park and white sand beaches. Short drive to Waikiki’s boutiques, restaurants and nightlife.
Those seeking an oceanfront island lifestyle in an unrivalled location should look no further!
- Spectacular OCEANFRONT Location in Prestigious Diamond Head.
- Situated on the second level of a unique 4-unit complex, Kuu Makana at Diamond Head. Units in this premier oceanfront complex are Rarely Offered for Sale!
- Seamless glass windows maximize the expansive ocean views.
- Well-appointed living room features a Coral clad fireplace, Koa trimming and tray lighting finishes. Generous living area easily accommodates various seating arrangements. Open shelving is great for displaying collectible art pieces.
- Amazing open-air lanai is designed to offer an easy flow between the main living and kitchen areas. Features dining for 8 people, spacious couches, wine storage and a pizza oven. This townhome’s elevated location affords privacy to the open spaces.
- Fabulous ocean views can also be enjoyed from the gourmet kitchen! Top-of-the-line appliances include a Wolf steam-convection oven and wall-convection oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator, induction cooktop, warming oven and ceiling downdraft vent.
- Wonderful library with beautiful built-in Koa shelving & cabinetry, and offering lots of ambient lighting.
- Peaceful Master Suite is generous in size and includes an adjoining office. Master bath features beautiful Koa finishes, spacious walk-in shower and separate spa tub.
- Beautifully landscaped entry of the complex is well designed and offers ample guest parking.
- Prime location within walking distance to the beach, Diamond Head State Monument, Kapiolani Park and a short drive to Waikiki and Kahala Mall for shopping, dining and entertainment.
卧室/卫生间: 3 / 3
不动产税: $716/月 (2017)
- BBQ, Patio/Deck, Storage, Wall/Fence
- Building Name
- Kuu Makana@ Diamond Hd
- Construction Materials
- Double Wall, Slab, Wood Frame
- Floor Number
- Marble/Granite, W/W Carpet
- Diamond Head
- Parking Features
- Assigned, Covered - 2, Garage, Guest, Secured Entry
- Parking Total
- Property Frontage
- Property Type
- Security Features
- Gated Community
- Garage Carport SqFt
- Living Area SqFt
- Lanai Open SqFt
- Total SqFt
- Unit Features
- Bedroom on 1st Level, Corner/End, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Single Level
- Coastline, Diamond Head, Garden, Ocean, Sunset
- Year Built
Additional Property Info
- Pets Allowed (Verify), Property Disclosure Stmt
- Elementary School
- Flood Zone
- Zone VE
- High School
- Maintenance Expense
- Middle/Junior School
- Property Condition
- Tax Amount
- Tax Assessed Value
- Tax Assessed Value Improvements
- Tax Assessed Value Land
- 05 - R-5 Residential District
Location (Also shows similar listings)
Similar Listings View All
Courtesy of Julianna Garris, Choi International.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2017 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.
Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.